Thursday, October 6, 2011

Food Matters

I received an email from my sister-in-law letting me know that the producers from the documentary "Food Matters" is allowing a free and full preview of their film for everyone until October 8th, so take advantage!
You can find the link to the video here

The following is from the Dr. Mercola website:

What You Will Learn from this Film


As summarized on the Food Matters' website, by watching this film you will get answers to the following questions, and straight facts on:
  • How you can use food as medicine
  • Who needs vitamins?
  • Is organic really better?
  • How safe is your food?
  • Foods that fight anxiety and depression
  • Natural therapies for cancer
  • Which drugs might do more harm than good?
  • The best ways to detox, lose weight and keep it off! 

LOVE this quote:
First they ignore you,
then they laugh at you,
then they fight you,
then you win.

Mohandas Gandhi

2 comments:

  1. Doh! I just found this today! Wish I would have checked your blog before then! I would have LOVED to watch that!

    ReplyDelete