Monday, June 25, 2012

Natural Deodorant


So I am about to get honest with you...I am a sweater and can be pretty stinky as well. Just ask my hubby. I stopped using antiperspirant a while ago because of the chemicals in it such as aluminum which has been linked to Alzheimer's and kidney disease. There is also question if it is linked to breast cancer. I have tried many different "natural" deodorants over the years but wasn't impressed by any of them. Then about a year ago I found the DeOdor Works which is a stainless steel bar that you use for 30 seconds under each arm to eliminate odor causing bacteria. I also like the crystal rock deodorant which is a natural mineral salt that puts a barrier on the skin that is unfriendly to bacteria. I use both of them everyday and they work amazingly! The best thing about them is that you never have to replace the steel bar and the crystal rock will last you at least a year. Try them out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment