Sunday, September 4, 2011

Flour-free Banana and Blueberry Pancakes

These are fabulous!! You must like coconut though, which I happen to love. When I first saw this recipe I couldn't figure out how they could possibly turn out like pancakes in the end but they do. I found this recipe on Green Kitchen Stories (see chocolate mousse as well), their website is like eye candy.


Banana & Blueberry PancakesServes 4
3 bananas
6 eggs
100 g coconut flakes (about 1 cup)
3/4 cup blueberries (frozen)
1 tbsp cinnamon
coconut oil
Mash the bananas with a fork. Whip the eggs and mix it together with the bananas. Add coconut, blueberries and cinnamon and stir it together.
Fry the pancakes on both sides in coconut oil on medium heat. Serve with coconut flakes, cinnamon and blueberries on the top.

1 comment:

  1. I look very forward to making these :)
    Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete